Karijini 5 Day Adventure
Save on your Karijini 5 Day Adventure!
Join Spacechameleon for the Adventure of a Lifetime and delve deep into the depths of the ancient Karijini Landscape. This majestic and rugged landscape, steeped in indigenous history, is located in the remote Pilbara Region of Western Australia, and harbours unique geological formations, flora and fauna found nowhere else on the planet.
This amazing trip includes:
- 5 days, 4 nights in beautiful Karijini
- 6 canyons OR 4 canyons + Mt Bruce Hike
- Abseiling and Climbing
- Paddling and travelling through the awe inspiring and stunning geology that has been shaped by nature over millions of years
- 4 dinners, 4 breakfasts, 5 lunches, morning tea and snacks
- Complimentary wine or beer on the first night
- Deluxe Eco Tent with Ensuite (twin share or king bed for couples)
- Free Abseil Training Session in Perth
- Return Transport: Paraburdoo Airport - Karijini Eco Retreat*
- All transport within Karijini National Park
Please note: Flights NOT included
Visit their website here for all the details and itinerary and save on this extraordinary experience! Contact the team today, only 4 spots available!
Terms & Conditions
Not valid in conjunction with any other offer
Direct bookings only
Ages 14 and up only
Flat rate for adults and children
Max 4 discounts redeemable per trip